Cup holders

hacked89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that IDI’s are SAE 2, but it’s possible that I am wrong and they are really SAE 3 like you say. Cats and Cummins are either SAE 1 or 2, I believe they have the bolt holes for both. I just put a clutch and input shaft in one of our concrete trucks, it had a Cummins M11 with SAE 1, but had some other threaded holes which we’re just covered by the Bell housing. We have a few trucks that have caterpillars in them. They use the same transmission.
This is good then for chill. Thanks.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not tracking on this first sentence.

You’re welcome
You have to apply "cupholder hermanudics" to decifer the sentence.
When he says "this is good", by "this" he he is clearly referencing "cupholders"since that's the OP topic, and because of @Nero s starting of the thread we can understand that "cupholders" is "good", and if those things are true(because they are) then "chill" can be read as "cupholders" because if you have a cupholders you are obviously "chill"........ so put it together and we read:

Cupholders are cupholder for cupholding.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Nero, I found a lead on gas tanks straps that would serve to hold this power steering reservoir in place. The mail man has given me one the two I found, and means I can keep this choice since wiill now stay put.

You must be registered for see images

I… suppose so. But what if I put bolts and screws in my cupholders? Then aren’t they smallpartholders?

I thinks cupholders and stash spot is interchangeable, along with baggys helping keep it somewhat organized.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Nero, I found a lead on gas tanks straps that would serve to hold this power steering reservoir in place. The mail man has given me one the two I found, and means I can keep this choice since wiill now stay put.

I thinks cupholders and stash spot is interchangeable, along with baggys helping keep it somewhat organized.

I tell you what I really appreciate here, is that if there's anything unnecessary it can easily fall out the floorboard through the shifter hole. I bet you have a perfect mental inventory of everything that's in the stash spot/ cupholder.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It saddens me to see the coin holders being neglected.

But that gauge fits just perfectly. Way to double dip.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It saddens me to see the coin holders being neglected.

But that gauge fits just perfectly. Way to double dip.

Well the coins like to bounce out, so gave up on keeping them in there home and are safer under the gauge or cup. Yes, that is the safest place to keep it since needs to come along for the ride.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see @XOLATEM has a proto-type made!!! Some padding and you got her!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Just FFW to 24:40. You’ll see what I mean, it has room for cans and @Nero ’s Slurpee!! @1mouse3 coins and gauges, a lid for the bouncing, and even room for 1-ton Tanya!!

2 minutes further and you’ll see the most abused and unwilling to die air cooled 7.3IDI on this continent!!

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see @XOLATEM has a proto-type made!!! Some padding and you got her!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Just FFW to 24:40. You’ll see what I mean, it has room for cans and @Nero ’s Slurpee!! @1mouse3 coins and gauges, a lid for the bouncing, and even room for 1-ton Tanya!!

2 minutes further and you’ll see the most abused and unwilling to die air cooled 7.3IDI on this continent!!
Oh yeah thats one of the best YouTube channels ever