Cup holders

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
Sir...... you may have taken the cupholder thread to the next level!
Hey now! I still may have a shot at that title. I just got this in the mail today. It's supposed to be rainy tomorrow so I probably won't mess with mounting it until this weekend. Stay tuned.

Attachments

• 102_4193.JPG
    102_4193.JPG
    263.2 KB · Views: 7

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey now! I still may have a shot at that title. I just got this in the mail today. It's supposed to be rainy tomorrow so I probably won't mess with mounting it until this weekend. Stay tuned.
I don't know, if you can look at a man's pile of stuff piled into the unoccupied area of his truck and see dolphins and cupholders the way Bob Ross sees "a happy tree" on a canvas........ well......... I'll just say that the person that sees things like that is a person that you probably just want to affirm and move slowly away from while keeping an eye on them, if you know what I mean. A person that has cupholders on their motorcycle is someone you might give a wide berth to as well though.

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see a dolphin breaching the water in front of a crescent moon with an invisible cupholder lightly caressing it.
I am going to seriously memorize this verse and quote it at mostly inappropriate situations so as to confirm what others had suspected all along.....

Oh, yeah...cupholder...and....

cupholder again...just to even it up....

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to seriously memorize this verse and quote it at mostly inappropriate situations so as to confirm what others had suspected all along.....

Oh, yeah...cupholder...and....

cupholder again...just to even it up....
I'd probably memorize something more useful like Matthew 5,6, and 7. That's something worth putting in a cupholder.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
if you can look at a man's pile of stuff piled into the unoccupied area of his truck and see dolphins and cupholders the way Bob Ross sees "a happy tree" on a canvas........ well.........
I just figure that person is using some kind of chemical that I don't. Maybe it's a hold over from the government experiments using LSD on people?

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just figure that person is using some kind of chemical that I don't. Maybe it's a hold over from the government experiments using LSD on people?
Could be a "flashback", that stuff is supposed to stay with you. Keep an eye on him though.

Cupholders can be like bigfoot........ they're out there. Really, think about it.....there's a cup/cooler company called "YETI".

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naw,Naw, Naw,...I got it figured out...even down to the dolphin analogy...

I think he came by it honestly...

Apollo appeared as a dolphin when he convinced followers to take over the Oracle at Delphi...he must be running his motorcycle in the garage with the carbs jetted too rich...or something...that induces visionary tendencies...

I suppose that we should hereafter refer to his visions as 'pythianisms'...

I told The Girl this morning to take a picture of the intermediate cupholder in 'Ol One Ton...and see what could be divined from it...

You never know....this could be the start of something big...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naw,Naw, Naw,...I got it figured out...even down to the dolphin analogy...

I think he came by it honestly...

Apollo appeared as a dolphin when he convinced followers to take over the Oracle at Delphi...he must be running his motorcycle in the garage with the carbs jetted too rich...or something...that induces visionary tendencies...

I suppose that we should hereafter refer to his visions as 'pythianisms'...

I told The Girl this morning to take a picture of the intermediate cupholder in 'Ol One Ton...and see what could be divined from it...

You never know....this could be the start of something big...
I knew he was taking the weirdness of this thread to another level. The Oracle of Delphi!........ really!

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
So I went to the wrecking yard today, was mostly looking for a computer brain for the frankentruck 5.8, ironically EVERY SINGLE ferd Truck had the computer removed. I hate Portland wrecking yards. They pull everything of one niche thing before offloading it in the bone yard.

But while I was there, I was eyeballing a few of the bucket seats. They're definitely narrower than the seats I have in my truck now, so maybe I'll keep what I got going on for now. Maybe I'll come across some captain chairs out of a camper E van.

Whars also funny, is all the ones that had buckets? Center console, and that beloved cup holder were all missing -Lame

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see a dolphin breaching the water in front of a crescent moon with an invisible cupholder lightly caressing it.
Surreal.

Did you get your pizza topping from the under side of cow droppings? I went looking this dolpin, but only found the displaced cup holder.
:party:

You must be registered for see images