Cross cut head

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this.
The people that think you can run a Bore Scope down the Injector hole to look on top of a piston, show`s why it can`t be done.

Good visual for the people that don`t totally under stand how the GP, Injector and Pre Cup work together.

Goat

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks for sharing. He's probably not going to have compression enough in that cylinder to get it to fire though. I guess maybe the machine shop set his head sideways to mill it. I don't recommend that machine shop, but maybe their new and getting a hang of the equipment.

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did that poor head do that warranted it being drawn and quartered...?

Save some of the chips and send them to IPSKI and get him to analyze the composition....we gotta know the ratios of ferrum to alloying elements...wash the oil off 'em first...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did that poor head do that warranted it being drawn and quartered...?

Save some of the chips and send them to IPSKI and get him to analyze the composition....we gotta know the ratios of ferrum to alloying elements...wash the oil off 'em first...
Take note that he didn't cut the injector. THAT'S the big ticket item!

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
@Jesus Freak think about how many chargers there would be without the Dukes of Hazzard. Great show but they destroyed a lot of cars.

James
I heard that it was either 14 or 21. That's why the same jumps get used over and over. Although I don't think that all of the cars were destroyed. That's how many they used to make the series. Another one was destroyed to make the movie with Johnny Knoxville and Sean William Scott in about '05.

Nero

HD Diesel nut
Reaction score
Some sources point at over 300 cars were destroyed during the 7 seasons of dukes of hazards. Pretty wild.

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some sources point at over 300 cars were destroyed during the 7 seasons of dukes of hazards. Pretty wild.
Yeah, but Rosco and Cletus crashed quite a bit more than the duke boys… so really, there would just be more old Caprice cop cars around

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker