Crazy injectors!!

cliff-1972

Reaction score
Ggg,that's right.All you do is send them back and pay the difference in price for the parts.

emrgnc

Reaction score
Originally posted by geonc
from what has been posted by Jonathan-Swamp Donkey-,
he seems to have a better product as far as power, reliability,
and cost over Lott................JMVHO

Ok don't mean for my first post on the site to seem negative...But.......Last I checked The Mini Me's were the ONLY ones proven (Track and Dyno). I know Swamp has been testing injectors but I haven't seen true #'s to out do the Mini Me. 500+hp 20+MPG little smoke.....What else do you want? You get what you pay for...Plane and simple.:thanks:

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by emrgnc
Ok don't mean for my first post on the site to seem negative...But.......Last I checked The Mini Me's were the ONLY ones proven (Track and Dyno). I know Swamp has been testing injectors but I haven't seen true #'s to out do the Mini Me. 500+hp 20+MPG little smoke.....What else do you want? You get what you pay for...Plane and simple.:thanks:

Thats a little negitive for your first post...Moderators...you need to keep a watch on Tommy:eek: :D :thanks: :moon:

emrgnc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Wideopen
Thats a little negitive for your first post...Moderators...you need to keep a watch on Tommy:eek: :D :thanks: :moon:

I thought you could not log on.......Go away. :fight:

jjeepyjohn

Beer Kindasewer
Reaction score
I thought you could not log on.......Go away. :fight:

That was the other site:rolleyes: this is a different one...Pay attention please...:idiot: :kick: :D :D

Bean

Reaction score

Tracks have been closed, not many have done dynos and there are ALOT of the big boy pull guys buyin from swamp. For some the MM's are just not enough and Swamp is the only one that can give more. How much more, well lets say right now he is workin on a set of custom 600cc+ injectors for nothin but pullin. Let me see your buddy Lott pull that one out of his ass. :D

Cat235D

Reaction score
I`m am going to do them soon and i am starting to lean to MM`s No one has really posted a big numbers with the rest?? At least you know Davids MM`s Turbo and other mods are going to get you 500 at the wheels.

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cat235D
I`m am going to do them soon and i am starting to lean to MM`s No one has really posted a big numbers with the rest?? At least you know Davids MM`s Turbo and other mods are going to get you 500 at the wheels.

That is a fact!;)

Thuglike

Reaction score
The MM530's are a no BS, keep your cc #'s, Tire smokin', ass kickn', Proven 500 hp injector. The injector alone gave me a 145hp gain. They are the top rung. Whether you like it, or whether you don't, they're the best thing going today!!!!

twildman

Reaction score
Originally posted by cliff-1972
Ggg,that's right.All you do is send them back and pay the difference in price for the parts.

When Bill was at Swamps place in December, Kents truck (95 I think) put down 353 with the babys.

Golfers truck was throwin codes faster than Bill could reset them and got 465, and when I talked with Bill when he got back home, he said that Golfers truck had ALOT more there, but his hpop was giving out.

I will be hitting the dyno early next month after I get some more custom tuning done and then will see what the Baby's will do with late model hpop and a new fuel pump (stock).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7