Crazy injectors!!

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright whats the vote, and assuming I swap my pm rods out for forged. Swamps, Huge jazz, or D.I. MM's. Any body running any of them:smoke: :)

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02
Alright whats the vote, and assuming I swap my pm rods out for forged. Swamps, Huge jazz, or D.I. MM's. Any body running any of them:smoke: :)

O.K. I'm not running injectors...yet..but I would be torn between the Mini Me's and Swamps....I know both David Lott and Swamp and they both know Injectors ..Yopu can't go wrong by chosing either..yeah I know I'm no help

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Re: Re: Crazy injectors!!

Originally posted by Wideopen
Yopu can't go wrong by chosing either..yeah I know I'm no help [/B]

I see that J/K:moon:

Somebody out there must want to talk injectors??:yell:

Wideopen

It's all about me.
Reaction score
Call Swampy or Lott Compair ..I'd love to talk Injectors..but I don't knoe enough about em' but just to sound stupid

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
from what has been posted by Jonathan-Swamp Donkey-,
he seems to have a better product as far as power, reliability,
and cost over Lott................JMVHO

Baby swamps were created for those of us that want about a 175HP increase along with Bill's chip for just at $1k............
Alot of punch for the buck if you ask me!

Good performance, no need for HPOP, Turbo,intercooler,etc........

About the only down side is after the baby swamps, most get that "gotta have more of this" and go for Swamps more obscene
injectors that require more mods to handle and utilize the true design of the injectors.

Best thing I can suggest is go to Jonathan's site and read.......Swamps

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already know what I need to about them, I was just looking to start some conversation;)

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02
I already know what I need to about them, I was just looking to start some conversation;)

:D :cool
We need more of this tech talk!
Even if it seems a re-hash from our old sites, there are new faces here that need to know!

cliff-1972

Reaction score
I love my Swamps:D I had Scheids before and they were good to but didn't flow enough for my needs.

cliff-1972

Reaction score
I am running the 225/226.They are not his biggest but good for right now.I may be going to the 315's in the near future though;)
No dyno #'s yet,but it is alot better than before.I had the Scheid's which flowed 160cc's.

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Originally posted by cliff-1972
I love my Swamps:D I had Scheids before and they were good to but didn't flow enough for my needs.

And just what ARE your needs:rolleyes: :D :moon: ;p

Where you at in SC?
I'm near I-95/I-40 interchange.

cliff-1972

Reaction score
geonc,I'm about 20 miles from I-95 and I-26 intercete.I live in Moncks Corner,S.C.

My needs are to run high 11's in the 1/4 mile:D I got alot on the table right now such as twins,finish my new fuel system,o-ring my heads and add one more stage of NOS.That's my needs:D

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by cliff-1972
[
My needs are to run high 11's in the 1/4 mile:D I got alot on the table right now such as twins,finish my new fuel system,o-ring my heads and add one more stage of NOS.That's my needs:D [/B]

:thumbsup: :smoke:

jtbyenow

Reaction score
Hello all,

I know that the Mini Me's are a nice set of injectors. With either set you go with definately some special tuning will come into play. With the proper tuning and Mini Me's I know that those injectors can put you right at the 500 hp mark if not more. DID SOMEONE SAY NITROUS WAS NEEDED.(Cliff-1972) AND MORE OF IT. YOU ARE THE MAN. Check out our TS Performance Nitrous Kit. It is a dual stage set up kit.

Thanks'
Jacob
TS Performance

Ggg

Reaction score
I understand the Swamps are upgradeable. For instance if I buy 225cc swamps and later want to upgrade to 315's Swamp can do that, or am I wrong. Are MM's and HJ's the same.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online