Could be an IDI in there...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen, that is a perfect example of why some states have vehicle inspections. I sure as Hades don't want to be sharing the road with any of those unsafe scrap heaps...if someone else wants to put their lives in danger, that's one thing, but they have no right whatsoever to put the lives of others in jeopardy in such a ridiculously stupid manner cookoo

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i am sorry to say, BUT i know that truck. it doesnt go on the road anymore(thank god). the kid is a COMPLETE moron. but i will let ya all know, it isnt an idi. but somehow it is still together....

here is me laughing at his misfortune when i got the call to come help him out.
You must be registered for see images

those are 39's on it. there is no floor inthe cab, the fuel tank is a red plastic can in the bed bungee coreded to the light bar, snf it has 4.56 rear gears, 3.55 fronts.....

proof it is same truck, licence plate is still on there.....

Last edited:

gunz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is a right way adn a wrong way to lift a truck, This isnt even close enough to call it the wrong way, Thats Ghetto fab at its best.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
:rotflmao Hands down my favorite!

"if that hydraulic ram on the steering ever goes out on him he can use the one that keeps my aluminum screen door from slamming shut! It would be a significant upgrade! "

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Question:

Why? i just don't understand. it is one thing to just do it b/c you have the money, but there is no practical value to a lift like that. even the trucks that are lifted like that with REAL parts and legit parts just look really cheasy.:dunno

blown84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lifts are worthless if you cant clear your axles. they are SUPPOSED to be so that you can clear bigger tires, to get your axles higher up. if you dont need a lift, dont use it. if you do, only go as big as youre gonna need.

bone stock suspension, 35" tires (315/75), zero rubbing.

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online