Correct "turbo-diesel" emblems...

tuckerd1

WAR DAMN EAGLE!
Reaction score
The badges are neat, but.... I'd like the look on the PSD guys face when the NA (no stinkin badges!!!) IDI waxes his butt!!!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tuckerd1 said:
The badges are neat, but.... I'd like the look on the PSD guys face when the NA (no stinkin badges!!!) IDI waxes his butt!!!
:D :D :D

OTOH, if someone was dumb enough to not listen to my truck or look at the 8 lug wheels or the full-floating rear axle or the "No Spark Plugs" sticker, they might think I have an F-150 with a 302 or somethin' :puke:

Attachments

• Truck Calvin.jpg
    Truck Calvin.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 21

rray32539

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised some **** retentive in Florida hasn't turned in that plate. (I think it's great!) There was a guy in West Palm Beach who had a personalized Florida plate URAPNES on his German sports car. The guy was told to turn it in, in spite of his protestations that it meant "EUROPEANESS" Sure, buddy. LOL

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
so mel, what? did the pics turn into a STD banner? :mad:
i get more fed up over there everyday...

i had a set of VA plates years ago that were: 55MYA55. needless to say, they didn't last too long (not on BB)

we all know how i feel about badges

i already have the LEDs mounted where the F250 use to be on the fenders... now to get a trio of these :Sly
You must be registered for see images attach

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
soulpatchfr said:
so mel, what? did the pics turn into a STD banner? :mad:
i get more fed up over there everyday...
At least on my screen, they did...big STD banner saying "Sorry, image referrals not allowed!" :rolleyes:

I don't even bother going over there anymore...dont want my blood pressure to go up any more than it already is ;)

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info guys! I was hoping for factory badges, but if they're no longer available, I'm open to other ideas... Maybe LMC truck has a reproduction badge or something available... I'd also be interested in some International/Navistar badges if I could find some that look decent...

Keep the different pictures coming- I'm gathering ideas. Theres a pretty decent looking "turbo" badge on the back of 2nd Generation MR-2's, as well as the 3rd generation Supras...I'll look at work tomorro and see what I can come up with...

ramon f350

Reaction score
that bottom one is what is going on my truck just as soon as i get the time to get them on there

Ramon

jauguston

Retired
Reaction score
reklund,
I called my Ford partsman friend yesterday and he said the E4LY6342528A fender badge WAS available for $33.00.

Jim

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for all the leg-work guys! The parts guys at work (I work at a Toyota dealership as a technician) are terrible at sourcing parts for anything other than a Toyota. The problem only is magnified by the parts guys at the Ford store, who seem incapable of looking up the correct Ford parts...especially if you're asking for badges for a truck other than the one you drove up in.

I'll throw some part numbers at 'em and see what I can find. There was and Ebay auction for the correct tailgate badge last week, but I lost the auction by $1.00. Damn last minute bidders...

Those generic Ebay badges just aren't quite what I'm looking for- but might work as a last resort. For some reason I'm hung-up on the Factory stuff...

Looking forward to more pictures!
Ryan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ealiaga12

Members online