Cold Weather Starting ???????

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I like winter also.... and am glad it is here.... I too can breathe better in the cold....

Now that explains why Travis keeps a can of "Pam" and a spatula outside the camper...... and I though it was for the grill..........

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Now that explains why Travis keeps a can of "Pam" and a spatula outside the camper...... and I though it was for the grill..........

:eek::eek:
Damn!!!!!

12 degree F start last night with Mater on a 10 second burn on the GP's and he lit right off. Sounded mean as hell too!:sly

Can't wait for tonights colder temps to see what it does, ain't skeered tho.;Sweet
Good fuel system and properly timed helps starting immensely, now -36..... Sorry guys but you Cannucks can keep that air.:hail

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
It hasn't gotten cold here yet cookoo :dunno Somethings wrong and I have a feeling if this keeps up summer is going to be miserably HOT :puke:

One thing I like to do especially in the cold weather is throw the Battery Tender (trickle charger) on the batteries if my rig is going to sit for more than a couple days. Cheap insurance and it keeps them in tip top condition :sly

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online