CODE NAME "MOLLY" BUILD

jordanjohngse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys, havent been around since Molly been up and runnin, to repeat from the past icanfalls, i finally got one tank dropped from the ol girl, and there was no rust or dirt, did a fuel sample and came out looking like orange juice just a little lighter, smells like kerosiene but getting the tank cleaned and hopefully put in soon, but took the molly in got her inspected from a ford fleet service shop, the only thing they didint touch was removing diffcovers,oil pan, and dropping anyparts, i gave the head shop mechanic a couple 5 inch shells from ship for his collecting of ammo shells from naval vessels so that was my payment, anways truck checked out good, he shook my hand and said it was the best IDI he seen inawhile and i told him thanks to oilburner guys shes the only reason why she got back up and running so i do talk about this website and yall alot love this website, so in return im going to do my very first build forum. or overhual i guess you can say. im getting out of the navy soon, and either going to road trip to texas were i grew up a man or washington state my birthtown but seeing uncle sam treated me right and knocked out some childless country pumpkin out of im doing a tribute truck for the arm forces so when i do my road trip im a big rolling veteran memorial on 37's towing my yj mud bogger. i stripping the paint, going army green all around with clear coat, to go with my humvee beadlock rims and humvee m/t 37 tires. im doing stacks and for that i got 3 5'' shells to pick the best two of, there green with the burn powder from firing the 5 inch slugs on the tip, and the casing and firingpin back all there. wont be true dual so i can still eventually do a turbo. tailgate with have my ship name "USS NORMANDY CG-60) and my entry date and retirment date below it. mudflaps are going to be my rate/rank on the left and the famous navy anchor on thr right on standard black flaps. doing white star on both doors for the army and since my father was green berett, my uncle was airforce so im doing the airforce symbol on the hood, my grandpa being marines will be the motto over left rear tire on the fender with the there birthdate and "marines" on the right side, grill is going confederate flag for my dad, uncle, and grandpa familys serving in the confederate army, and honoring the country boys who our stubborn for being southern but melting in with the union and still fighting side by side, my 5 pod eagle bar plastic light covers im still dictating witch each pod will have, might keep them stock, and finally a headache rack that has enough flat metal to do the american flag. i have two bodys, between the both they can powdercoat, pin stripe, and air brush. so thats what im thinking. might go without some things and add different things but thats my to do list. should be able to starting posting pictures of the transformation soon, but going to do before picutres first so if anyone wants to add be free:) take car yall, crank up your ford and cruise :)

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Thanks for your service.
Sounds like one helluva truck you got planned.
Sure like to see it when you're done.

Any pics of the shells you're gonna use for stacks?
Sounds like a sweet idea.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online