Cleanest all original truck I have ever seen!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
this is the truck from my link.

You must be registered for see images attach

This is an amazing looking low mileage truck. 60,855 original miles! 2WD, power windows and locks, perfect cloth interior with Qualitrex seating package, Extra comfy seats! Proven 7.3L turbo diesel, Only 1500 miles on brand new automatic transmission with new torque converter. Still has 3 year/unlimited mileage warranty on transmission from ford dealer. Pioneer CD player with remote. Looks and drives amazing. This truck is a sight to be seen. Full length diamond plate running boards. 5th wheel hitch with wiring plug in bed. Spray in bedliner. Wheels and Tires are like new condition. Tires installed @ 53,645. New serpentine belt. New brakes installed @ 54,643 miles. Trailor brake controller. This truck doesnt need anything. There are not too many trucks this age that has this low of mileage and looks this great. I can Email more detailed pictures if you are interested in the truck or call my cell phone at 1-217-294-0662.

ah1988ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats nice I prefer the blue over the red interior less vibrant both really nice though .
I would kill to have that and a turbo ... :backoff

Greenie

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nobody noticed the cardboard under the engine to catch the drips of oil that fell during the photo shoot?

Eason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Note the drivers side front fender. It has been repainted sometime in it's life. Still a beautiful truck. Eason

X-NRCan_IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are some real pretty trucks! Hope they go to a good home.
Also makes me glad mine was beat up a bit... with only 54,761 KILOMETERS (about 34k mi) I'm sure it would have gone for close to $20k around here if it was as clean as those rigs!

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoa... assembly plant decal on windshield suggests that's an original windshield.

She definitely has spent some time in a cozy garage somewhere... :shocked:

Ohhh big woop > mine still has the assembly decal on the oe windshield too > and mine has 200,000 miles on it too :D

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
I don't think that extended cab is worth 15 grand. If it was that in a crew with the 60 front then maybe. I might be a blasphemer here, but for not much more than 15 grand I can get a cherry 02-03 F350 CC LB Powerstroke 4X4 Lariat with the FX4 package and for that kind of money I would WAY rather have that than this cream puff... Sorry guys. I love brick noses, but not for that much money...

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
It's always been of interest to me to find out how much these trucks were when new...

When I got my first IDI truck from the original owner, he had all the paperwork from when he bought it new. The window sticker was for $35,000 or there abouts. :eek:

Seems to me that was alot of $$ even back in '86, but that was a fully loaded 4x4 XLT Lariat.

That same truck now, with the diesel and all the options would be, what, closer to $50k right?

In that sense, 15k for a cherry truck such as that one, well maintained, wouldn't be to much of a stretch for the right buyer... ;Sweet

On a side note - If my grandpa had a truck like that and was trying to sell it, I would damn sure be busting my sack working to make him payments on it!

Last edited: