CHEAP INJECTORS

94Turbo

Reaction score
I just got a set of G codes for $76.00 and thats including shipping cookoo Most shops give $10.00 a piece for cores so worst case I sell them for $80.00 :D EBAY Item number: 8036275241

94Turbo

Reaction score
Thats the least Ive seen tacked on to the price if you dont have a set to trade when you purchase. I assumed a shop would take a working set for the same but I have never tried it. We all know what happens when people assume :D

pafixitman

Reaction score
John,
I have to agree, most of the flea bay guys abnd even some "well known" sites tack on 10 - 16 each if you do not return (or credit when you do) working cores.

Are these Delphi's that he has pictured? What is his core charge, do you know? I have one w/ *****'d threads and would like to keep mine as spares.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My shop didn't want the cores, NAPA did. I don't think DIS and MWFI charge core. I bet diesel care does though since they also sell reground injs.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
OkieGringo said:
I tried to buy some of those but they only had 2 left. Boo, hiss. OG
Look at the guys other auctions, he has 50 more up for sale....but the price went up $2 ea

---------Robert

pafixitman

Reaction score
The price increase is probably because I pissed him off!
I emailed him last night and asked brand, tested, and core charge.

He replied and said that if I do not intend to return a core, I need to buy new ones. I fired off a reply (13 hrs at work plus 1.5 hr drive time does not make me a happy camper) that his ad states I will be charged a core fee if he does not recieve them in 30 days, what is the fee. At 11:30 last night he said $2 each.

BTW-On Sunday he had a ad that was selling new injectors for something like $10. A couple hours later the ad was pulled.

I'm still not happy he never told me the brand or if they are tested. OK, I know the answer to the last part!

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
If ya look closely at the photo of the injector it says Delphi. Are they good one? The core charge is $25ea not $2 for the "readingly challenged":D . cookoo OkieGringo

pafixitman

Reaction score
:***: He updated the listing if the core is $25.

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: Question for item #8036275241 - 6.9 6.9L 7.3 7.3L Ford Diesel Fuel Inject...

$2.00 each

That was the reply I got last night.

He has yet to say what brand. I say "Forgedda bout it!" :flipa him!

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
Sorry, at his website it says $10.00 Core charge. Please wait a few minutes while I pull my head outta my ass and my foot outta my mouth. How's that for a "mental picture"? It's real hard to type like that:D . Even at $10.00 ea. it's a steal and I ordered them. If core charge is $2.00 each it would cost ya more in shipping charges to send them back. Use them for Christmas Tree Ornaments.

cookoo OkieGringo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online