Soft Brakes, front 1/2 of MC low, leaky steel brake line

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is truly amazing what people can find wrong with stuff nowadays.

James

This wan't a complaint...and I was only half-joking...my preferred vendors knew me as one of the pickiest guys when it came to parts I would use when I would build a unit...and at that time I usually would have some kind of joke to tell after making an order...(this was before the internet...when you actually had to TALK to a salesperson to get something sent to you..)...

So...I noticed that some parts were packed in newsprint...and it was interesting at that time to see what was reported in the 'news' from various towns all across this USA...

I suggested that if they were gonna send me newsprint...how about making sure I got the editorials...and the comics...?

Rdnck84_03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@XOLATEM I think we are all up for giving someone a little ribbing when the opportunity presents itself.

What I don't like is when people slam a company or product over something trivial.

I work for a company that sells some of our smaller equipment on ebay, we has a customer give us a negative feedback with a long rant because somehow a spider got inside of the box before it made it to her. That's the kind of crap that bothers me.

James

ttman4

Last Nite's Dream..
Reaction score
Hi in the Cascades, Nearly- Redmond,Oregon
What I don't like is when people slam a company or product over something trivial.

I work for a company that sells some of our smaller equipment on ebay, we has a customer give us a negative feedback with a long rant because somehow a spider got inside of the box before it made it to her. That's the kind of crap that bothers me.

James
I had a welding shop here in Redmond, Or for 12 yrs mostly building utility trailers etc etc. Had 3 customers out of all of my customers that gave me a hard time!!!
One of them a yr after we built & sold him an 18' heavy equipment/carhauler he came back wanting his money back because the trailer had about a 1" run in the paint job up close to the hitch!!!! Said it bothered him every time he hooked up the hitch! Trailer was all scratched up & used hard!

At first I thought he was joking, but soon it became serious!! He got very shi!# with me and very nasty. I finally threatened to call the cops and ran him off!

He was from Portland & threatened to tell everyone he saw that our products were nasty etc etc

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sympathize with you ttman4 on that...some people are just doggone unreasonable. You talk with them and try your best to set expectations from the outset without shooing them off and it is like walking a tightrope with some people...

I worked at a tractor dealer for a good while and it seemed that people cannot seem to stop themselves from trying to push stuff with an RTV in the front or back and they will bend the frame in doing so...and ...some people with cab tractors like to bust the glass out on a regular basis...

Oh...and also people like to make a tight turn by pivoting off a pole or tree against the door...jeezzzz....

I believe that these people were looking for repairs...under warranty....????

And Rdnck84_03...maybe what that woman was REALLY upset about is maybe she didn't have a big, strappin', diesel driving man to smash the bug for her..?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online