chat time

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
Did not even know we had a chat room until this thread.LOL Show how much attention I have been paying.cookoo

k_williams1982

'01 Excursion 4x4
Reaction score
A chat room?:confused: Where's that at?:dunno Anytime in the evening, or on weekends works for me.;Sweet For the next week or so, it might be hard for me to get on here because I just got "bumped" to fourteen hour days to finish a bank remodel by the deadline (We were supposed to have another month and a half, but the owner decided that they want to start moving in next weekend and open the following Mondaycookoo).

NCheek

Howdy
Reaction score
I just found it...LOL I normally check the IDI forum, the Lounge, and the Marketplace. I think a chat time is a great idea!

Clicking on the "New Posts" link is a great way to keep up with all the goings-on round here. The chat thingie was talked about in the site updates section, that's how I found out...

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i found it yesterday. went on last night and there was no one else on. today i'm on right now and there are several member listed as being logged in to chat but i get no response when i post so either i'm doing something wrong or nobody loves me:dunno

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
I'm cool with most anytime. I just went in and it seems to be working from my end. Do we get to choose were we go into or does it just assign us one automatically?

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
i was thinking tue, wed, or thur. and if we all agree on a time what time zone do we go by as the standard? perhaps central as i am westcoast (pst) and there are many easterners (est) and central a good medium.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online