Caravan to Houston Dyno day 3-13

CHarlan

Reaction score
How about if we get a caravan going from Austin, and all roll into Houston together??? Just an idea.. post some thoughts on this.

drivin01dodge

Howdy Damnit
Reaction score
Originally posted by CHarlan
How about if we get a caravan going from Austin, and all roll into Houston together??? Just an idea.. post some thoughts on this.

What route are ya takin'? I'm planning on going but not sure yet what time I'll be hittin' the road.

CHarlan

Reaction score
Elgin Sounds good to me... How about in the parking lot by the McDonalds?? There is a big ass shopping center right behind there, because I used to park the rig in there when the stomach was on "E"... Now, for a time.... We need to pick a time..

CHarlan

Reaction score
Oh yeah, Tom... I will have the big radio in, so I will pick a designated LOWER channel, say A-19... 3 bands below the normal one. I am not sure how many channels you have, but mine runs normal channel 19 on the "D" Band... So, go down 3 clicks, and I am sure I will be able to talk to you from Buda when I tear out in the morning! haha, anyways, so yes, I will have the big trashy box!

CHarlan

Reaction score
how about someone who is not banned from the faggots at DTR post a thread about a caravan from Austin to Houston??? Would appreciate the help!

Stoked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't decided if I'm going or not. I may cruise down early Saturday morning. I may see ya'll there. Look for a flamed red dually.

jgendr

Reaction score
Any body know a Dyno that is willing to particapate in the May 7- 9 Event in Mississippi?

See SETDR Crawfish Boil & Mudbogg

Divid can't make the events so were putting out the feelers for another.

Reply Here or on the SETDR Crawfish Boil & Mudbogg post