bought johnny cash off a guy 6.9 idi

210Tumbleweed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About that wiring issue....eh? Like any other vehicle, me thinks you could tap into your operational tail light harness, at the rear bumperage(assuming you hadn't found the license plate light branch...yet) make sure you've got adequate ground for the LP light, and tap a wire that's hot when the tail/parking lights are on.

Just now realized that your original question seemed to get lost in all the good natured banter...

210Tumbleweed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well judging by the number of people talking to me I guess my first question is how do you know people are talking to you is there a way to get notifications to your phone figured it would email me thought no one responded

Gotta keep coming back...and read everything that you can find(there will be multiple threads and multiple authors) that you think might pertain to your particular situation...if there's conflicting info about whatever you situation is search other resources (OB is but one of a rich and varied pool of resources at our disposal)...and repeat. Somebody once said,"You will undoubtedly get out of it only as much as you are willing to put in..." Er something like that...

That'd be my best guess anyway...no guarantees tho. Shh...don't tell NOBODY...but...I'd actually been..."lurkin" 'round these here pages fer nigh on a whole six-er-maybe-seven whole months! Befur I got a...account....why back in them days----

Last edited:

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Did you get the info you needed for hydroboost so far? Ask away as you run into questions.

Something I forgot to mention in the PM is you need to grab the brake pedal or you can modify your own by moving the brake pin higher on the pedal.

psy9zach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a whole lot of people buying or posting the pump I've been looking at centric makes one that fits a 97's cab thinking about going that route since old f450's seem to be hard to come by

Sent from my ASUS_A006 using Tapatalk

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Are you looking for the power steering pump or the hydroboost unit? I know I could easily buy the pump at my local chain parts store that had a dual return. At least a couple years ago.

psy9zach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you need a 2 pressure outlet powersteering pump to prevent lag of running in series or do you use a splitter off the pump?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online