Body Mount Bushings

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck is already at the body shop our Dealership uses, and is supposed to be fixed by Friday. In the meantime, I'm driving a 2006 Double Cab Tundra. Not quite the same as driving the old Ford, that's for sure. Nice truck for sure, but not up to the task of towing my rockcrawler like my old F250. It does, however, ride like a Caddy going down the highway.

Pics to come as soon as she's back from the body shop. I elected NOT to photograph the carnage...I'd rather not remember it...

Ryan

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Ryan

That's very unfortunate! That is a fine looking truck. I sent you a PM, but maybe you'd rather come out to the house after you get back from CO to see the pictures and drink a few cold ones.

I started the cosmetic makeover on my daughter's truck yesterday. What front add-a-leafs did you use and what is the part number and price for the body mount bushings you used? I think I'm going to do both as well. I'm shooting for 6 eweeks start to finish.

Tom

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me look in my paperwork tonight and I'll let you know. Beers sound good after I get back from Co.

Ryan

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tom-

Body mount bushing kit from Summitracing.com, Energy Suspension # ENS-4-4107G

Front add-a-leaf kit from Suspensionconnection.com, Tuff Country springs #82112L

Ryan

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Thanks!

Hey, did you get your truck back from paint yet?

Check your email tomorrow. I'll try to send you a picture tonight. Gonna be busy here at work later on tonight.

Tom

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is back and looks GREAT!! If you EVER need any body work done, Bodyworks by R&C does FANTASTIC work.

If you didn't know it happened, you could never tell. They really did a great job, and had the truck for less than 48 hours. I'd suspect the wait would typically be longer, but I know some people who know some people...

Ryan