Block freeze plug write up

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Guys.... Anybody ever price the injecter seat cleaning tool??? Its about $180.00 the last time I priced it and that was a few years ago. I bet its higher now.... Honest people are just that. Its tuff when you find one that isn't. And most of you know the few that I have "found" without actually searching for them....:***: Thats how I feel when one pops up here....:dunno

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If Robert would be willing to ship that thing. I could make one in an hour, or two. Then completely diagram it for anyone needing the measurements.

Speaking of the IP wrench. I got a complete 6.9/7.3 Rotunda Essential Service Set for $60.00 off'n eBay. That was before the rush for Ford specialty tools.

Like this one, 'cept it is complete

Funny how it's missing the tool but they have it up for sale in another auction. Some of these companies cherry-pick through stuff they get and then auction it off seperately to make more money. I'll never forget the guy who sold me a "complete kit for 4L80E rebuilding" I bought the damn thing and then drove the 4 hours to pick it up as I needed it that night. I got there and found the other 4L80E tools he had for sale on eBay were the tools that belonged to the kit but were missing. What shocked me is when the local police showed up as I told him loudly that I wanted what I had paid for and was shown in the picture. The officer took all the info and told the guy he could either refund my 400 bucks or give me what I thought I was paying for. I got my tool kit but got bad feedback until eBay cleared it from my profile when they got the copy of the police report.

sassyrel

Reaction score
What shocked me is when the local police showed up as I told him loudly that I wanted what I had paid for and was shown in the picture. The officer took all the info and told the guy he could either refund my 400 bucks or give me what I thought I was paying for. I got my tool kit but got bad feedback until eBay cleared it from my profile when they got the copy of the police report.[/QUOTE] and THAT is what irratates me about ebay---they aint never for the buyer--as they make nothing off you. and the only paypal account to have, is one where you pay, but thru your cc..fixes em---:D :D

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
(kneeling here) could please have arrows, like in a drawing--showing the dimensions?? and a drawing?? of the end of the outer shell, how the chamfer, or bevel is. as this kornfuses me!!!! and does the bevel for the concave of the plug, in the outer shell, match the soft plug before its hammered?? when the center plunger is all the way thru the outer shell--how much distance between the bottom of the plunger--and the outside edge of the barrel with a straight edge across it? sometimes hard to put dimensions to a part without drawings--thanks from us all!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't find my standard feeler gauge set that goes small enough so I had to break out my good metric set..
With a straight edge across the sleeve , the plunger is a whopping 0.05 mm below.

sassyrel

Reaction score
i was thinking it was damn little--just by the pics you had before--but the contour of the sleeve has to be right-----to make it work properly---oh,and,your a wonderful man,charlie brown!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726