Best place online to order Ford parts?

CDX825

filtration nut
Reaction score
Where is the best place online to order Ford parts?

I need to order a tach sensor and one of those factory aluminum diff covers.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ford Parts Online... Its called Bob Utter Ford in Texas..... At least thats where I was buying my Ford only parts a few years ago..

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your local Ford dealer for the tach sensor, by the time you pay shipping, prolly just as cheap, $75 to $85. RockAuto for the Diff cover. They look pretty but don't do much good and there expensive. Don't look like there available for an 84. Unless you know what rear axle you have.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I get all my dealer specific parts from www.silverstatefordparts.com its a dealer in Nevada, fabulous prices and if its something they dont have , they will hunt it down at a dealer who does have it in stock at reasonable price and give you their number to save extra shipping , great folks.
I refuse to buy at the local dealers, they all charge 3 times list and more on everything . I dont care how much shipping is, by the time you figure in no tax and paying roughly 1/5 to 1/3 the price for the part , I come out WAYYY ahead ordering in. and it's not just the Ford dealers, it's all of them around here, except for , ironically, the Mercedes dealer that charges less than discount parts houses , even for items like factory filters over gumby brand filters. They REALLY know how to treat their customers ( and theres a LOT of old Mercedes running around this backwater in nice shape too)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online