BB delphi Injectors

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am supposed to have 8 sets hitting the ground tomorrow. They have gone up 2.00 each but if folks prepay They will go at the old price of 325.00. Dont know when more are coming, they are trickling into the supplier. so let me know here.

[email protected]

not pm as the box fills up way too fast.

I also have 2 temporary injector lines 55.00 ea shipped.

Thanks russ.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to hear they are becoming available again. I know I've seen a few new set pop up on eBay recently.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I managed to get 2 sets as well, but one set is being made into a prototype set of Moose Mister V2's, a hopefully new improved and lower cost Sucessor to the original Moose Misters.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they hit the ground yet?
not sure, will check in the morning, had to go work on an excavator injection pump swap in rising water. got it running just as the water reached the air filter inlet.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did they hit the ground yet?

yes but only got 7 and they are all sold already, if more show up next week I will post again, I will get them set and ship out first of the week.

wmoguy

Reaction score
I managed to get 2 sets as well, but one set is being made into a prototype set of Moose Mister V2's, a hopefully new improved and lower cost Sucessor to the original Moose Misters.

Please keep me informed of this development! :)