BB Code VS G code Injectors

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The new stanadynes are new D code. I have sold many. As it turns out the few I checked have what appears to be the same tip profile as the Delphi BB code.
The stanadynes are fine

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the D code injectors? I'm really curious what I'm sitting on now. All I know about them is they're black, supposedly new, and came in Stanadyne boxes.
I wouldnt have them tested , in checking hundreds of stanadyne they are always within 50 lbs. I have had ONE bad injector body, internal crack, I would put them in and go.

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
You can still buy brand new injectors on eBay. I'd rather have new anyday over something rebuilt. I have a shop in Vegas that tests and matches them for me for 10 bucks a pop.
But are ebay bought chinese injectors even reliable ?

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
There still are some Delphi BB injectors out there......not worth messing with though....too tough to come up with a replacement if you need one.

The last set I ordered, when I opened the Delphi box, there was a stanadyne box inside it with a D code stanadyne injector.....whole set that way.
But are cheap chinese injectors reliable ?

Alwaysreadyrob

2002 7.3 POWERSTROKE 4x4
Reaction score
Yeah but from my experience i shop on ebay a lot and most stuff comes from china... do you know of any i can get that are good quality and made in usa ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7