Battery support question

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a passenger side battery tray and support for my truck and was looking through the LMC catalogue and they don't show one for the diesel. Ford no longer makes one and I was wondering if anyone knows if the gas trucks had different trays and supports from the diesels. If they are the same I can just go to the pick and pull and hopefully find a good one for cheap.

Jeff

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I got ones from a 92. Bolt right in and work better

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I've seen replacements welded up out of 1" angle that worked nicely

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing....all we do at work for the big trucks is make them out of angle iron. Best way to make things stay put and still have access to them.

I am going to start welding up my trays to put the batteries side by side ont eh passenger side of the engine next weekend. Should make a nice conversion!!

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing....all we do at work for the big trucks is make them out of angle iron. Best way to make things stay put and still have access to them.

I am going to start welding up my trays to put the batteries side by side ont eh passenger side of the engine next weekend. Should make a nice conversion!!

my 2nd battery sits on the passenger frame rail in a Diesel E350 battery box.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance