Banks Wastegate Adjustment ?

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
102*, man, where I live 1/4 of a mile from the ocean, it is usually about 75* tops most days, on a hot day it is about 80. I can live without AC for awhile, but I guess if I lived in the third ring of H#LL I would need to fix the AC (no knock on Maryland).. Hey, you could probably get your RPM's down a little if you took those little donuts off and put some tires on there over 30 inches tall.. Scotty

awaiting for the next serve.....

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Man, 75* all the time. I could definately deal with those temps in mid august. "Third Ring of H*ll" What is that about? And I'm very happy with my little 31 inch "doughnuts".. Are you compensating for something with your lift & tires :draw?

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said, I love the East Coast, I grew up in Upstate NY, but man, that humidity and HEAT in the summer. I hate the California prices on alot of stuff, but oh man, the weather YEAR ROUND is very nice. And, YES I am compensating for something!! I have an ego to keep filled up.. I do have power windows to roll my windows down on those really warm days though.. HA... Did I get ya? I will take being known as one of the TIM's, but really, we are the two Scott's.. Scotty

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I hear ya loud & clear on the Ca. prices. I was talking to another truck driver that told me he saw fuel @ more than 3.75/gal last week. That is freakin' crazy. I would love to live in those climates you have out there, but the spousal unit WILL NOT move away from her family. So heat & humidity it is!!

I'm lost on the 2Tims thing. Was that something from TDS? I remember a guy called timintool. Is that who is being refered to? Anyway, I just talk alot of crap when I'm out of money to sink in my truck. I'm harmless. But while we're on the suject:

I don't even have to roll my windows down. I have plenty of big rust holes in the floorboards to let in all the air I need!

If you keep pounding me on Lariat Package issues, I will be forced to drive out there & chew through ALL of your electrical wiring & cut your cruise control zip tie!

And in conclusion, The compensation I was asking about could be "head" related, but I don't think it's the ego ;p

It's your serve........

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
timbeaux and timtools would have "mock fights" between the two of them over in the Refinery or its previous version. Only thing was if you didn't know them, you would think someone was gonna be dead real soon.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Now that you mention it, I do recall seeing some of that going on. I wouldn't want this little bantering to get that intense........unless someone keeps pointing out the lack of power accessories :backoff LOL