Auto Insurance and our trucks.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well I just did a quote on progressive...wow, I'm switching.

Full coverage with:

100$ Comprehensive,
250$ Collision,
Along with the other normal limits,

98$ a month...thats not a whole lot more than what I'm paying now, for waaaay more coverage. If I add Mary, and pay in full, its $94 a month!!!!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well its full dam coverage to me LOL. Anyways, its a great price, the same exact price as allstate to be honest, if I pay in full. Plus I would have comprehensive and collision coverage.

WrickM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i still would suggest you shop around, but i am glad your looking into it.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should get a new quote from them. I was quoted my current rate back when I was like.. 17 .

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full coverage/comprehensive for both my Truck and Vette =$600 for the year with Travelers.
Don't know why I have 'full' on the truck > it would be totaled out for any claim over $2k cookoo

Perfect driving record, NEVER any tickets or chargeable accidents since 1973 when I got behind the wheel.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
About a year ago I got a quote from them for something like $120 a month for liability, and $200+ for the better coverage. Thats why I kinda lost hope, and thought Allstate was giving me a decent deal ($499 paid in full for 6 months, then I added mary which jumped it up to $550ish for 6 months).

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
lol i still would suggest you shop around, but i am glad your looking into it.

After your advice I plan on doing some shopping!;Sweet
Don't know if I can get much better but it's worth a shot. My rates didn't change when I got married. This bites.
Mine is paid up atm but it's only a six month so it will be up before I know it.

Fordguy100, Progressive is who I'm with. The state farm agent here says that I am uninsureable due to a wreck I had when I was 19!:backoff:bs
And there is a germania agent here that wants $300 a month for just liability.:dunno I haven't had anything recent on my record.
Anyway, what I've been paying isn't too bad but maybe I'll get lucky and get it even better.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
see if u can find an insurance guy that can go through a company called dairybelle. i pay 53.33 a month for liability with 5 tickets and an accident on my record. not sure if they are anywhere else but california but they offer stupid cheap rates

hey im in CA and im with the general right now. i pay 80 a month for liability with 2 tickets on my record. what agent did you use to get to dairybelle. id like to give them a call thanks!

cardana24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahahah, you guys need to get older:D Mine went down $100 a month when I hit 25, I had a similar record as the OP, plus an SR22. I just turned 33 and I have my auto along with my home owners though Allstate. I have 5 vehicles all with liability only and mine is around $500 every six months. Goodluck guys, stop speeding and get olderLOL

IH_444

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, I'm 18, 2 tickets (1 this year and 1 2 yrs ago) and I was paying about $75 a month for liability.
Since I can't afford to insure 2 vehicles at this rate, I don't have insurance on the F250 anymore, but the S10 instead, which is still $72.
Once I get spring hangers on 250 and snow flies I'll probly want to drive it though

Last edited:

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
This thread just ****** me off. I'm gonna be 24 in January, I have one ticket that drops off the beginning of December and I pay almost 1500 bucks a year for minimum coverage....

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
im 24 with 2 speeding tickets and a seat belt ticket and i pay $48 a month for pip and liability on my f-350 in the sig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online