Anyone know this guy?

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems he went through a whole lot of trouble just to diagnose a bad fuel pump. I could have done that and did do that in two steps. Push the schrader valve in and if their was no fuel their then pull the filter to see if it is actually full. In this video he cracks the injector lines first, then goes and cracks the output line from the filter head and then cracks the fuel inlet line to check for fuel while never even mentioning the schrader valve in the video.

So in essence he diagnosed the fuel pump problem from the last output source to the input source when I think the proper procedure would be to diagnose the input source first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLDFZit_KzY&NR=1

lynch

little stinker
Reaction score
this guy really dosent know what he is talking about....he said u cant put after market fuel filters on powerstrokes well i have lots of freinds that have after market fuel filters and systems all work fine

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah he sounds like he should be a member here so some people can help him out and give him the right advice because his videos are doing a disservice to the IDI community.