Anyone have a really good pic of an ATS downpipe?

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah pretty self explanatory. I might have a guy that can bend one for me locally but he wasn't sure, obviously wanted to know what he was getting himself in for. Dimensions would be great too. Either factory turbo, aftermarket gated or non gated would be acceptable. Typ 4 is working on making these available to the brotherhood, but his shop is apparently being slow about getting back with him. I may not be able to wait, cause I have a mechanic friend and his shop lined up to help out around the second weekend in august. In case I have to break down and order it from ATS I figure I'd better leave plenty of time for their legendary, speedy service. Thanks all,
JD

SKimballC

Reaction score
Dude, for 80 bones I'd just pony up and buy the new one that you know is gonna fit. By the time somebody in a shop figures out how to bend it you'd be in for that much at least, not to mention that you don't have much time to blow before your installation weekend. I will say that there's a weird bend at the end that would be hard to pull off without considerable effort. Look at the room between the firewall and transmission and think about it a little more.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, coming from someone that's installed a couple ATS turbos...that means a lot, I'll strongly consider that.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does this help at all?if not check the pictures in my signature.i believe there are some more pictures of the ATS junk in one of the truck albums

Attachments

• truck 120.jpg
    truck 120.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 19
  • truck 121.jpg
    truck 121.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member