Another roll over.

Truckie

Reaction score
Yep that's right another roll over. Same driver nine months later on his side again. Driver said the load froze in the noise. But he later told me and some other drivers he it jammed up and he tried to rock the truck.
I did not see the truck on its side but I did get these pictures after it was up righted and moved out of the way.
The insurance CO is going to fix the truck. We paid $40,000 3 years ago for it and the blue book on it was $38,000. Not to bad. Some body work to the hood, new door, exhaust, not sure if they are going to straighten up the cab or replace it with another.
The Mack Vision you see off to the left in the pictures is mine.

Attachments

• DSC00485.JPG
    DSC00485.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00484.JPG
    DSC00484.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00481.JPG
    DSC00481.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 41

Jarlaxle

Bregan D'aerthe
Reaction score
Is it scary that I know people who would pull the stack off the cab, replace the mirror, headlight, and any broken glass, and just keep driving it?

Is it scary that I'm probably one of them? :)

Truckie

Reaction score
Jarlaxle said:
Is it scary that I know people who would pull the stack off the cab, replace the mirror, headlight, and any broken glass, and just keep driving it?

No not really, because we basically did that to the last one the driver rolled over. So there are two of us out there that have done that. cookoo ;p cookoo ;p

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I'd make him drive it like that with a big sign on the side that said How's my Driving?

82fordtruck

Reaction score
truckie - what do you do?? Are you in the trucking industry, or the recycling industry?

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jarlaxle said:

Nothing wrong with that. New trucks are too expensive... I can only imagine what a big'un costs...

Truckie

Reaction score
82fordtruck said:
truckie - what do you do?? Are you in the trucking industry, or the recycling industry?
I work in the scrap recycling business, and also run the trucking end of it with some other help when IM not there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.