Air Filter Restriction Gauges, Dash Mounted!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ok you Gauge Freaks! Betchya dont have one of these in you gauge pods,..I have a number of Dash Mounted, and a couple of under hood, Air Filter Restriction gauges. Just run a vacuum line from the intake to a 1/4" nipple on the back. It is shown upside down but you get the idea. They can be lit up as well. NEW $20.00 each shipped!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crap I plumb forgot all about paying you....send me a paypal invoice Darrin I'll get you payedright away for one.

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They use these on Semi Trucks, I would say 100% accurate. You must be keeping your air filter clean!

Or there is an air leak (filter bolt, etc.) don't ask how I know. :oops:

Still great to have. Won't waste money on a filter if you don't need one. ;Sweet

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
They use these on Semi Trucks, I would say 100% accurate. You must be keeping your air filter clean!

It's on my 94 Powerstroke.
The factory style filter was at least a year and a half old. Just your normal cheap stp oval filter. Clean it with soap and water once.

Now I have a third hand 6637 filter. Had a few thousand miles on a 99 Powerstroke, then couple hundred miles on a 93 idi with the banks turbo.
I've put maybe a thousand miles on it. Never cleaned it yet.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you pm me with info such as address, cost, whatever for an in cab one if you still have some left? Also what size hole do the inside ones require? Whatever info I need please .

Thank you!

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And "only" 25ish left? It appears urgency is required on my behalf! You have all the cool toys...

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
still have the under dash one available? Can it be flipped right side up to look more normal and do I put something into the top of the air cleaner to make it work? Trying to picture it's mounting under the hood

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
Don't mean to side track here, but can you comment on how you painted/dyed that red gauge pod in your truck to match the interior so nicely?

Thanks