Afrin nasal spray

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Ya, I know it ain't a truck product, but if your stuffed up, let me tell you this stuff works.
I sent a PM, went and huffed a couple shots, and before I got a PM back, BAM, clear as a bell.

I feel like I could drive a truck up my nose.

My sinuses haven't been this clear, since I got maced, at the Academy. And, unlike mace, this stuff doesn't make your eyes water.

After reading this over, I think maybe I should have taken 1 shot, instead of 2. I may have a lil buzz going.LOL LOL

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
Is that along the same lines of if ya need to go to sleep take a double shot of nyquil...

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
White bitter alkaloid, is that like Bayer? ;)

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Originally posted by dieseldummy
Is that along the same lines of if ya need to go to sleep take a double shot of nyquil...

Funny you should say that. I just did that very thing, before I logged on. Now I just have to wait for it to take effect.

I may have to sleep in, in the morning. I don't have to go in, since we got everything done today.:Thumbs Up

Timbeaux38

Beer Joint Superstar
Reaction score
That Afrin is as addictive as crack- I have an unckle who ***** a bottle full about every 2 days- We joke with him about sending him to rehab, he thinks we are really being funny- I bet the guy would get the shakes and coldsweats and break out in hives if he were away from it for more than an hour