Afrin nasal spray

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Ya, I know it ain't a truck product, but if your stuffed up, let me tell you this stuff works.
I sent a PM, went and huffed a couple shots, and before I got a PM back, BAM, clear as a bell.

I feel like I could drive a truck up my nose.

My sinuses haven't been this clear, since I got maced, at the Academy. And, unlike mace, this stuff doesn't make your eyes water.

After reading this over, I think maybe I should have taken 1 shot, instead of 2. I may have a lil buzz going.LOL LOL

dieseldummy

Lost in time
Reaction score
Is that along the same lines of if ya need to go to sleep take a double shot of nyquil...

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
White bitter alkaloid, is that like Bayer? ;)

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Originally posted by dieseldummy
Is that along the same lines of if ya need to go to sleep take a double shot of nyquil...

Funny you should say that. I just did that very thing, before I logged on. Now I just have to wait for it to take effect.

I may have to sleep in, in the morning. I don't have to go in, since we got everything done today.:Thumbs Up

Timbeaux38

Beer Joint Superstar
Reaction score
That Afrin is as addictive as crack- I have an unckle who ***** a bottle full about every 2 days- We joke with him about sending him to rehab, he thinks we are really being funny- I bet the guy would get the shakes and coldsweats and break out in hives if he were away from it for more than an hour

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online