Added two more doors.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing fancy, just stock stamped steels. But it looks like I have to do a fuel bowl delete to assemble.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed the ones on my 01 PSD without pulling it. Biggest pain was the forward lower bolt. HPOP was tight
Would be a lot easier without it

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your 01 fuel bowl was in a different spot from what I hear. I can not physically put the spider in without either cleaning off the front of it by deleting the ports and sensor or getting rid of the the 97's fuel bowl. Being that I need the ports to plumb the map sensor and my boost gauge and that I plan on running different filter heads on the frame rail it's going to be the fuel bowl delete for me.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KEEP US POSTED! i need some ideas on my 63 ranchero project, shes got a97 7.3

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest, not expecting any gains but was hoping for a little better bottom end out of the platform with out having to add fuel. One part kinda necesitated another while collecting every thing. 2002 turbo needed 3" spider which needed 3" plenums etc. Might as well do the e-fuel while it's on the ground.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

May move the smaller lights to the rear after adding the bar. Only have 500 lumen ea lights back there, the smaller front lights are 1500 ea.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Already forgot what brand you said your lights were.
Be nice to have it mounted a little more back where something would hit the bumper before the light, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I see the winch would be in the way.

Sent from my SM-T537R4 using Tapatalk

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been considering moving the winch solenoid, not that motivated right now. Light is cheap enough I'm not worried about the odds of a accident. Think it's more liable to be stolen first. When I get some time to make some brackets I'm going to move it up on top of the lip of the bumper.
Trying the no name light bar with Cree LED's, been hearing they're supposed to be good. For the money I thought it'd be worth a try, cheaper then 1 of my smaller Maxxima's.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are. Correction on my end, not cree LED's, just a cheapy bar. For $60-70 I figured I'd chance it. Pretty bright, used them this morning while no one was around.
Might get to stay mechanical after all. Hope I don't jinx myself but got some one interested in the stroke as a long block.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might as well add what I found in my filter head and what I'm going to do about it.

Heated failed, coating on the mounting disk is flaking off. After filter, all this after filter.

Going to be my fuel/water prefilter, using the bowl from the loose filter. Going to run a smaller 3micron for a final filter. Will be frame rail mounted eventually with a shield. And no I'm not going to run the dented filter will use a new one.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Found Desert MarPat in bulk. Doing the headliner in it to complete that part of the tan interior swap.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RAD!
wanna sell any? 7' x 10'?
i was a seabee. the REAL MENS department of the navy! lol