91 Turbo 4x4 on cl

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
Is that a bronco interior or an OBS interior? and 3K OBO for a turbo diesel is pretty good if it's running good.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I'm not an ext cab fan but that looks like a pretty solid rig. Turbo and 5 speed easily make it a 3K truck if you ask me.:dunno Grey interior looks pretty good too.

Ataylor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be a hater, but I have been out looking to buy a used car lately. It is always amazing to me that people can't at least vacuum out the truck or car before they show it. Look at the floor of the back seat of that truck. When I sell a vehicle, it is always spiffed up, not trying to hide any problems, but I at least vacuum the cheerios off the floor.

Archie

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to be a hater, but I have been out looking to buy a used car lately. It is always amazing to me that people can't at least vacuum out the truck or car before they show it. Look at the floor of the back seat of that truck. When I sell a vehicle, it is always spiffed up, not trying to hide any problems, but I at least vacuum the cheerios off the floor.

Archie
NO *****...after reading add....and description of interior I laughed when I saw that...and how dirty it was....

Looks alright though and ya I'd grab that if I could...I gotta find me a 1 ton extra cab....just the cab and interior though...rofl!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online