8x6.5 to 8x170 Lug Adapters/Spacers

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold my 22's (thank god). I still have the adapters that fit the old 8x6.5 lug pattern common to dodge, chevy, pre-98 Fords, and pretty much any older 3/4 ton axle. They Space the wheels out two inches which is good for the Newer Powerstroke wheels because they suck into the trucks pretty good. I paid $130 off ebay. One has been mounted.Comes with one set of lug nuts. $75 picked up in Newbern, TN;Sweet

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So these adapters are to mount the newer 8x170 bolt pattern wheels to our 8x6.5 bolt pattern hubs correct?

If this is the case and you are selling all four adapters I will take them. (if you can ship them, please tell me you can). Just let me know I and will send you the money right away (paypal, money order, however you would like payment).

In other words, if you will ship them "DIBS"

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adapters

They Space the Wheels out Two Inches.
Would rather not ship, but i will get my dad to look at the prices. It will probably run upwards of $100 total shipped to Clark MO

HondaCowboy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adapters

:thumbsup:Cool if you will go ahead and send me your address, I will pass it along to my dad to get an exact quote. He is going in the morning to get the shipping quote.
Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jchellen2