85 F250 progress!!

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
So here's what I was able to get done last night before it got too dark and my phone flash light died on me... I'm hoping to have it all back together and done by tonight!!

Top one is a video:

You must be registered for see images attach

And here's the pictures:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Its a shame seeing the wide radiator ruined plus the fan shroud too. Really sad seeing all this damage.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Didn't get anywhere near as far as I wanted to. Ran into a few show-stopping roadblocks... number 1 being that I have to replace the water pump. When the fan broke off, it took the threaded part of the water pump shaft with it. Number 2 being that I couldn't fix the driver's side body mount for the core support. It broke in the middle of me bending it back in place, and now I have to find a bushing I can use for it. But here's the latest:

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
i think the slant nose trucks look mean, i like the obs but they have a "gentle" look to them. then the... uhhh... brick nose... are a victim of the 80's. looks like the engineer dropped a bunch of legos on the paper and said "wait a second!" *scribble scribble trace trace*.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's some good progress in one weekend.

Keep us up to date as things move along. You know we all love project photos.

Heath

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
i think the slant nose trucks look mean, i like the obs but they have a "gentle" look to them. then the... uhhh... brick nose... are a victim of the 80's. looks like the engineer dropped a bunch of legos on the paper and said "wait a second!" *scribble scribble trace trace*.

Hey now, bricks noses aren't that bad. The bricks get a lot of hate here, and I was hatin' too until I got one. It grows on you, I kind of like the 'no-nonsense' utilitarian look now. Ugly girls need love too! And besides, some of my fondest childhood memories involved Legos...

Jeremiah, I am amazed at your progress. I am now pretty sure that you could assemble a whole truck from junkyard parts in the time it would take me to do my return lines...! LOL

Last edited:

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Hey now, bricks noses aren't that bad. The bricks get a lot of hate here, and I was hatin' too until I got one. It grows on you, I kind of like the 'no-nonsense' utilitarian look now. Ugly girls need love too!

Jeremiah, I am amazed at your progress. I am now pretty sure that you could assemble a whole truck from junkyard parts in the time it would take me to do my return lines...! LOL

Thanks. ;Sweet This is all on top of me being in school for a new job (air force), AND convincing my wife it's worth it and entertaining her in my other spare time. :D LOL

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
i had a bricknose bronco i liked it. i beat it in a mudhole til it popped. it's just the ugly brother of the other trucks.. haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online