7.3 idi head studs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
a goofy i didn't mean no disrespect if any of yall thought that. i was very surprised that he said all that and at the end it made me laugh cause he dont know whats coming too him or whats gonna hit him,but that always happens to big mouths lol and also yall have help me everytime i asked for help im not a trader, thanks oilburners;Sweet

Oh jeez man, no offence taken at all!! I just seen what this guy wrote, and took offence to that. If anyone is a friend of this guy, that is their business and I won't hold anything like that against anyone. If I have a problem with someone, it's with that person...not anyone of their associates.

Junior, it's great to have to aboard this site, and I hope you are here for many more years.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as he is registered ass a member his username will show up, like it did at 11:30PM yesterday on this thread. Shut er down. No more comments neaded.
guys-
note this opinion is of my own. NOT AS AN ADMINISTRATOR OF OB.
As far as I am concerned, turnabout is fair play. I can pull out of the archives all the mean and nasty things Jsnap has said about Met and Russ, but more importantly his Quixotic campaign to "out" the supply sources from which Mel and Russ work with. Unlike Charlie Wenzel(google his ass if you don't know who he is), this guy posted his own phone number by his own volition on ebay. I can't be responsible for a dilligent member(who I thank) to post it here. Now what I don't support is any rally to do a group lynching with the into. If you want to do it, take it to pm but do not talk about it in the open. at OB. He's already threatened Homer with criminal action, as far as we are concerned....BRING IT ON BIG BOY;Sweet NYPD internet crimes division is going to get a good chuckle over this.:D
Jsnap, welcome to the internet, remember, the knife cuts both ways.;Sweet

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Never dreamed a head stud thread would turn into this. LOL. Kinda glad it got brought up or I would have never known about jsnap. If he's that big of an ass then I'm glad he's no longer allowed here. And if anyone thinks I put this tread here to start trouble I didn't. I had no clue who he was or what he said untill this thread. Wonder if anyone called him?

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am new enough to not really know what is going on either. The guy sounds like a tool though.

Butcherman

Reaction score
I don't post much here, but I do lurk alot. I have done what Mel and Russ do, and any extra cash they make doesn't come close to making up for the time and money thay have put into it. About 95% of the time, what they are doing is strictly a labor of love, and they will never get rich off of it.
I for one will thank them for the effort they put into this hobby to make it better for the rest of us.

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read a little on Charlie Wenzel and all I can say is at least oilburners.net is civilized. I think most or all of us have a decent head on our shoulders. I'm not agreeing with anything that guy did but it could get carried away in a hurry.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
I read a little on Charlie Wenzel and all I can say is at least oilburners.net is civilized. I think most or all of us have a decent head on our shoulders. I'm not agreeing with anything that guy did but it could get carried away in a hurry.

I think Pirate4x4 did a good job putting him in his place though.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Man, that Charlie guy is just ASKING to get his head jammed up his @$$!!! Why can't people be MEN and if they have something to say to someone, say it face to face!!!

I can't believe that there are still people out there like this guy.

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your like me that 73 pages was too much to read through. I read an abbreviated page of it! I think were all used to coming in to contact with basically decent human beings and when we come across someone like this its kind of a shock that there are people like that out there. There is alot worse people than him out there though.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
If your like me that 73 pages was too much to read through. I read an abbreviated page of it! I think were all used to coming in to contact with basically decent human beings and when we come across someone like this its kind of a shock that there are people like that out there. There is alot worse people than him out there though.

I bought my truck off of a piece of chit just like him, and I'm still paying for it, amazing how two faced people can be.

That's why I have such a problem with people that try and cheap other people, we all work just has hard for what we have, and then you have people like that just trying to see how much they can scam out of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online