6.9L 7.3L IDI Turbo project

blackdog76

Reaction score
I have a banks turbo kit for any Ford/International Navistar 6.9 or 7.3 IDI. The kit is complete with the exception of a CDR valve block off plate and CDR/RDT fitting. I picked up an intake hat from an ATS 088 kit and bought a custom Spectre air filter for it. A reducer and elbow will be needed to connect it but have a bracket included for the filter tubing. There are some bent fins on the turbine and the turbo was torn down for a rebuild. I recently sold the truck that all this was for so I didn't order the new turbine wheel or rebuild kit. All of the teardown is already done, so all you have to do is order a wheel, rebuild kit and put it back together. All parts are accounted for and both the compressor housing and exhaust housing are in great shape with no damage. Down pipe has been sandblasted and coated with ceramic paint.

I also have a 3" banks exhaust that goes with this kit as well. Its all mandrel bent 3" perfectly matched with the kit. Truck was a long bed but could be trimmed down for a short bed application easily.

Would be a great addition to any old IDI project. $550 plus shipping for everything but would prefer a local pickup in San Rafael CA 94901.

You must be registered for see images attach