6.9 Flex plate cracked...again!

fordguy818

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm new the site, my name is kevin, thanks again...we have a Ford E-350 with an 85 6.9 in it and our flex plate has just cracked again:dunno , and we need a quick replacement for it as this is our business truck and it brings home the bacon. i was just wondering if you guys knew any places where i could call or order online to have one shipped asap. we're going to have to start stocking these things, its liektour 4th one thats cracked. Here's my contact info

We're in Suring WI, zip code is 54174
my email is [email protected] you can reply to this thread or through email, if you have one and are willing to sell you can call my dad's cell its 1-715-850-0589. Thanks again, hoping to hear back soon

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Give Brian a call at BTS... He is located in Leadhill Arkansas. 870-422-3673. He builds one of the best E4OD trans around and probably could help you find out why so many flexplates are breaking.

fordguy818

Reaction score
thanks guys, we found a couple and the culprit...we were missing the pins for the tranny, apparently that allows enough twisting to crack the plates...