6.9 and 7.3 IP's, Injector Lines, Pump Gears, Tach sensor Gear Covers

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I have 2 6.9 IP's and one 7.3 IP that I don't need and would like to sell, all are sold as is, came off of running vehicles but have been sitting a few years in said vehicles. All had fuel still in them when I pulled them this last week. $100 OBO Pump and assembled sensors on pump.

I have 1 complete 6.9 Injector Line set, one complete 7.3 injector line set with the #1 injector timing adapter, and one partial 6.9 injector line set. The complete sets I'd prefer to sell as a complete set. The other set I'd pull individual lines out of if you need something. For the complete set $75, for the one missing one line $60 or $10/line.

IP gear/bolts and cover set $25, two covers are of the later design with the molded in filler. The other is a 6.9 cover with a tach drive sensor hole in it.

If you want a complete assembled pump setup with lines, covers, gears and all, let me know and I'll work out a price for you.

You must be registered for see images attach

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
No interest in these? I'd like to pay off an engagement ring so help a brother out. lol

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
7.3L Injector line set is sold. Still have the 7.3L pump, gear and cover. As well as both 6.9 pumps and associated lines and covers. There seems to be allot of interest in these, someone take them off my hands. I don't need 5 extra pumps sitting on the shelf.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sean... spare parts are good parts. I like to have at least one spare of everything but that gets to be a huge store of parts. I reciently sold off my spare intercooler and my spare gear vendors. I probably will keep the spare banks wastegated complete turbo setup. I have only felt I needed a spare turbo once and am glad I had one on the shelf. I hope I never need the spare cast iron manifold that holds the turbo and connects to the passenger side exhaust manifold. Finding one of those if mine cracked would be impossible other than buying from banks.