5" Exhaust tips???

TNMOPAR

Reaction score
I have a 5" flo-pro turbo back on a 2005 CTD and it needs a tip, I would like to find a stainless angle tip,SS turndown ...or even a resonator to tone it down a little but all I can find are straight chrome tips...I have found plenty of 4" in and 5" out ....but I need a 5" inlet and 5" out...6" out might be o.k. ,but the five inch already looks big enough.Any advice or links would be alot of help.:confused:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Check with your local RV dealer that is where I got my chrome turn down for my last truck. Ended up getting it cheaper there than I had found elsewhere. They sell them for the diesel pushers and they have some pretty impressive sizes. Mine was made by US Gear (or at least that was name brand plastered across the package).

Bear Hunter

RLTW!
Reaction score
TNMOPAR said:
I have a 5" flo-pro turbo back on a 2005 CTD and it needs a tip, I would like to find a stainless angle tip,SS turndown ...or even a resonator to tone it down a little but all I can find are straight chrome tips...I have found plenty of 4" in and 5" out ....but I need a 5" inlet and 5" out...6" out might be o.k. ,but the five inch already looks big enough.Any advice or links would be alot of help.:confused:

Well if you were looking for a 6" tip for a 5" exhaust...I believ Magna Flow makes them now.

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
TNMOPAR,

We have 4 inch turn downs, 4 to 5 inch angle, straight, single and dual wall, 4 to 6 inch angle rolled and all of them are in 304 stainless. Call us if you have any questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance