460 zf 4x4 and Alcoa Rims + other stuff

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. Ive got a zf 4x4 tranny from a low millage 95 f250 with a 460.

- 450 obo

2. Also have a set of factory aluminum alcoa rims from a 95 f250 as well. I have two of the front centercaps for a 2wd but the rears were missing.

450 obo

3. Billet grille with a ford emblem on it out of an 85 bronco. I good shape and still shiny - 75 obo

Have a lot of other parts as well, just ask and I probably have it.

Feel free to make offers

Billy

Last edited:

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feel free to make offers. Im also looking for some 05-08 radius arm brackets from a newer superduty. As well as stock springs and spring buckets for the same style truck.

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn I wish you were closer we need a 460 for my buddys truck, and i need a zf5 for my truck but im sure shipping would be outrageous!

-Jordan-

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last one I shipped to Montana and I think I costa around 150 give or take. Im sure it would be cheaper to Texas.

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool thats not as bad as I thought and if its cheaper to send to a business with a loading dock i could have it shipped to my work. Could you get a quote for a residential and business w/dock shipping rate to zip 75495. Also could I get an appx mileage on both and a few pics by chance?

Thanks

-Jordan-

marblecrusher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hold on i think I totally misread this, is this just for the zf-5 or for the 460 with the zf-5?

Thanks

-Jordan-

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its just the zf tranny. I don't have any more 460s. Nobody wanted them till I scraped them off.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question.....do you know the condition of the zf? how was the shifting and such?

Would you be willing to gut it? Kinda wanna stick the parts into a diesel case rather than attempt to drill out holes....

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill gets some pics of the internals, but everything appears to be fine and the fluids clean.

Ill have to think about parting it out. I have a few spare diesel transmissions as well.

Ill get back to you on this.

hce

So can i....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well at least Billly knows the ins and outs of packing it up a transmission. Make sure you get a quote number before you ship anything freight. If you can ship it on a business that has negotiated terms with a freight company it really helps. Last place I worked we were getting 80% discounts over the walk in costumer.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeplol you got my last 5 speed. I learned that it has to be completely covered lol. But if you don't blow a gasket when dealing with the idiots they are more likely to work with you.

Last edited: