35's on stock height TTB

mooseracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there was a guy that got 35" goodyear mtr kevlars as work the other day and he could not turn the wheels with out hitting the bumper. he could not even drive the truck straight forward because of the awsome TTB creating some gnarly camber, and that making the tires hit the bumper. he had to trim a good chunk out of his bumper.

the difference was this truck was a f-150. it was a '96. had a 6" lift to.

I have '85 F150 only a body lift and cut fenders, I run 37's and DD the truck. The only issue I have is hitting the radius arms but I am running stock offset rims and stock RA's.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mike, the truck looks good man. You know you're gonna want a Dana 60 under that awesome piece of IH diesel magic.:D

Heath

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got 37 humvee tires on stock suspension well sagging suspension with an add a leaf that sits at a stock height

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo my rig could easily fit sone 35 nitto mudgrapplers then?....it has a 4''blk lift

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ic, I know for a fact that hockey puck lifts here are illegal......I didn't do the blocks myself the po told me thets how it was done

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
don't know about the vehicle safety laws up there, but down in the US, any kind of lifting block on the front end is illegal.

Yes, but honestly have you ever seen a LEO or a DOT check? I know of at least 10 trucks in this hick town (my home) with them, and the owners of the trucks can't comprehend the issue.

Fordman84

Fordman84
Reaction score
i just picked up a pure stock 87 f-250 regular cab with a 6.9 and 4sp, not a thing done to the suspension or body and it has 37" millitary tires on it, only rubs the spring on full turn. also had a F-150 with 4"lift with 38.5/15/r15 ground hawgs with no problem. the 87 is getting a 4 inch block lift for some wide 38" super swampers. only gunna be for the mud so no need to care about the laws, oh and a $250 dana 60 i picked up :)

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just picked up a pure stock 87 f-250 regular cab with a 6.9 and 4sp, not a thing done to the suspension or body and it has 37" millitary tires on it, only rubs the spring on full turn. also had a F-150 with 4"lift with 38.5/15/r15 ground hawgs with no problem. the 87 is getting a 4 inch block lift for some wide 38" super swampers. only gunna be for the mud so no need to care about the laws, oh and a $250 dana 60 i picked up :)
So the block lift is safe then?