3.55 rear end - $175

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I would love it... There are no 3.55 rear ends around KS anywhere....

What would shipping be to 66514? Probably not worth your time to do or maybe not even feasible. Man I wish you were closer!!!

Good Luck!
Thad

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
I would love it... There are no 3.55 rear ends around KS anywhere....

What would shipping be to 66514? Probably not worth your time to do or maybe not even feasible. Man I wish you were closer!!!

Good Luck!
Thad

Tell you what... I'll make you a deal and deliver it for you, or at least really close. How's $200 sound and I'll get it all the way to at least Kansas City? I'm driving up to Des Moines, IA on the 4th and can swing a short detour.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Tell you what... I'll make you a deal and deliver it for you, or at least really close. How's $200 sound and I'll get it all the way to at least Kansas City? I'm driving up to Des Moines, IA on the 4th and can swing a short detour.

That would be fine but I would need to linkup with you after 7pm since I work and KC is two hours away!

What condition is the axle in? Will it need brakes? What will it need prior to being put in the truck?

If meeting in the evening works I would be able to anytime after 7pm ish.

Thanks
Thad

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
That would be fine but I would need to linkup with you after 7pm since I work and KC is two hours away!

What condition is the axle in? Will it need brakes? What will it need prior to being put in the truck?

If meeting in the evening works I would be able to anytime after 7pm ish.

Thanks
Thad
The axle was in perfect working condition 8 months ago when I last drove the truck. It was a front end collision truck that I parted out. It shouldn't need anything other than a regular inspection to be good to go. And after 7 won't be a problem because I don't think I'll be in the KC area until later that night anyway. If I do get there earlier, I can always bring it closer to Milford.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Are you still going to be able to drop it by KC? I'll need to plan ahead so my wife doesn't expect me for dinner...I don't need that kind of trouble, lol

Thad

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I had to cancel my trip, unfortunately. I'm not going to be able to make it.

Don't feel bad at all! My "good" truck is down for repairs and it would have been a pain for me to get to KC anyhow.

Good luck with a more local sale!

Thad

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
Does this mean this axle is back on the market ?? Where are you located?? Anywhere close to middle Georgia??
Foxman

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Does this mean this axle is back on the market ?? Where are you located?? Anywhere close to middle Georgia??
Foxman

i have one out of a 96 psd with 3:55s. im a little closer to georgia then he is. in west ky