2018 Rally progress

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 2018 rally in Harrisonburg Virginia is going great. Weather couldn't be better! All the planned activities are falling into place. Today was the show and shine and group dinner. Here are a few quick pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I should have been paying more attention. My family has been camped in the national forest outside of Harrisonburg since Saturday. I am flying in on Thursday to be with them and could drop by on Thursday evening. They drove up in the 85 mercedes towing our popup. It is technically an IDI, could we crash the party thursday?

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I should have been paying more attention. My family has been camped in the national forest outside of Harrisonburg since Saturday. I am flying in on Thursday to be with them and could drop by on Thursday evening. They drove up in the 85 mercedes towing our popup. It is technically an IDI, could we crash the party thursday?
Come on by!

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a schedule somewhere on the site and are there still sites available at KOA?
We have plans for Friday on, but I think we could come camp and hang out on Thursday PM.
Ill have to wait for them to come to town today so they have signal and we can talk.
My two oldest kids are at a bluegrass music camp working on their fiddle and guitar skills. Its a day camp at eastern Mennonite university, so the are camped in the national forest and come in each day for classes.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Is there a schedule somewhere on the site and are there still sites available at KOA?
We have plans for Friday on, but I think we could come camp and hang out on Thursday PM.
Ill have to wait for them to come to town today so they have signal and we can talk.
My two oldest kids are at a bluegrass music camp working on their fiddle and guitar skills. Its a day camp at eastern Mennonite university, so the are camped in the national forest and come in each day for classes.

Here is whats on tap for the rest of the week.
https://www.oilburners.net/threads/2018-oilburners-rally.81352/page-23#post-993850

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I have a 1985 SD300 (Diesel) myself. Come on by.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we have to leave tomorrow, but hope you guys can come. A rally with forum members here is a wonderful thing!

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great time!! There's a lot of IDI's there and I know there's other people there too! Very cool.