2018 Rally progress

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alex...... I'm assuming you got the "new" transfer case in your rig on Saturday?

No more trouble I hope.

Heath

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am bummed i missed it. When my wife showed up to the airport to pick me up she had 5 kids in car (three of mine and two of my college roommate) and was all ready to head back to camp and cook supper with my old college buddy.
On the way back around roanoke, I pulled past a white extended cab bricknose with a banks turbo and 5 inch stack coming out of the bed. It was towing a 30 something foot snowbird fifth wheel.
That wasn't one of yall was it?

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am bummed i missed it. When my wife showed up to the airport to pick me up she had 5 kids in car (three of mine and two of my college roommate) and was all ready to head back to camp and cook supper with my old college buddy.
On the way back around roanoke, I pulled past a white extended cab bricknose with a banks turbo and 5 inch stack coming out of the bed. It was towing a 30 something foot snowbird fifth wheel.
That wasn't one of yall was it?
No. It wasn’t but it could have been.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we were stack free? I can't remember if Elijah has stacks? It was lile 5 days ago and I can't remember anything [emoji24][emoji43]

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we were stack free? I can't remember if Elijah has stacks? It was lile 5 days ago and I can't remember anything [emoji24][emoji43]

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Nope. He has exhaust tips either under the toolbox or under the front of the bed on both sides. Can't remember which.

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This one might have been fake anyway. This was a big white fifth wheel and the stack came up right in front of the nose. I thought at the time he must be really dialed in. In retrospect I don't see how he wouldn't have a black front on that thing unless he had just hooked it up.

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alex...... I'm assuming you got the "new" transfer case in your rig on Saturday?

No more trouble I hope.

Heath
Yep Heath, my brother and Ben showed up with my new used transfer case Saturday evening and we had her back together and driving in less than 45mins. I gotta say thanks to everyone who helped me pull it out and diagnose the issue Friday night. It was like a swarm around my truck and next thing you know the transfercase is out and in pieces, haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online