2016 MOB Oilburners IDI rally.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put a link to this thread in my signature in hopes of getting more traffic to this thread. But, I don't post much.... LOL

Don't know if a new "Please hurry or Please click here" post with the above "warning" and a link to this thread would help get folks back on task that have forgotten or just procrastinated.

Heath

I just edited my sig, I will try and spread the word too.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just sent Lindsay an email, didn't have time to call with work today but I really want to get a cabin or something at some point while everyone is there for a few nights to meet some of you guys and check out some other rides. Here's hoping there's something left and I can get in touch with her to reserve something on my day off tomorrow.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
ok good deal, I canceled my hotel reservation and now im booked in one of the non rustic cabins. checking in on the 5th, checking out on the 8th.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@subway have you put together a rough list of whats and whens? My schedule is still up in the air but knowing what is happening when may help me pick and choose. I'd like to come but as always my work schedule is causing problems. Can't plan anything 2 days in advance let alone 2 months.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
No I have not put together a schedule yet. The only pin I have put down is renting out the pavilion Saturday. I am working on setting up a truck line up and thinking a pot luck that day.

Honestly it can be fairly wide open what we do and I am up for suggestions. It's mostly about hanging out relaxing and going with what we want I the vacation flow.

I will try to put together something this week.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@hesutton
Did you plan your route yet?

Basically driving north east to Louisville. From there north to Indy. Then east on 70 through IN, OH, and into PA. It's adding several hours to my trip, but I won't be white knuckling through Appalachia in KY, WV, or MD. LOL

Heath

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
I'm like laserjock, no idea on work schedule. But I keep reading this thread. Even if I only drive over for a weekend, I could find a cheap hotel for a night or 3 and join in during the day

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are on site 312 from the 8th to the 11th.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing that should be added to one of the day trips would be "Longs Outpost". The main store is in Martinsburg PA, with a second store in New Paris. Both are great for the guys who like a good hardware store. The Martinsburg store has plenty shopping for the ladies not sure about the New Paris store does. Been a couple years since last visited.

subway

Reaction score
ok, just trying to go by the order people signed up. hopefully I did not miss anyone.

Subway, My family and I are at,
site 409, 4th through the 11th

3kp, Michael
site 405, 4th through the 10th

pafixitman, Joe and family
site 407, 7th through the 10th

Danielle and family
site 408, 4th through the 8th

No Mufflers, Elijah and friends
Cabins, 4th through the 10th

tjsea,
site 423, 7th through the 10th

dsl_dog_treat, Ron and family
site 15, 4th through the 8th

Diesel Crawler, Corey
tent site T2, 5th through the 9th

Heath Sutton
Site 406, 4th through the 10th

Agnem, Mel and family
site 312, 8th through the 11th

F350Camper, Rob
cabin, 5th through the 8th

Alex, Cris and Miranda
Site 423, 7th through the 10th

Andy and family
waiting on info LOL

Darrin Tosh and family
site? 5th through the 9th

I think I have everyone, please let me know if I missed anyone or made any mistakes. I am getting stoked thinking about hanging out with everyone again!

jhenegh

Truck Still Earns its Keep
Reaction score
Dang this looks fun. If you see that truck in my sig show up sometime after the 5th, it's me. I hope the stars and moons of work align and I head out there

subway

Reaction score
I hope so to, good luck. I know it can be hard trying to balance all the responsibilities of life!