2013 IDI WEEKEND

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do remember you and the Truck, Wish you could make it this year but Conrats on the new Baby. ;Sweet

BTW, I just got in a Green 95 CC 4x4 dually Diesel from Texas,...If you are in the market,..:D

thanks and i wish i was still on the market, if i could i would buy as many of the old ford trucks i could

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Go for it Seth, My setup will not change, so I will run whatever I run,... Would love to see what your rig does.

Idk my setup now might out do ya on the dyno i just cant outshift a c6 lol but u keep it up and we will push a push bumper on your truck

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
The IDI weekend is always over the Week of July 4th every year, but changes location and the location for the next one is choosen at the current rally. Meaning that in this coming july we will decide where the next one will be held. It is chosen by those that attend the current one.

But either way of your truck running or not come on over - We will accept ya just the same. Trust me - I'm the guy who has brought a Dodge Cummins, Buick Century, Kawasaki Vulcan Motorcycle and such to IDI events because at the time I was inbetween IDI's.... So come on over and enjoy.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
fix your link, it doesn't have any info on the location!

which link? In the main page I list both the address and location for both the Dyno and Go Karts. I have checked the links to both websites and they are both still working so I'm in the dark here.

The campground link has it listed below in the driving Directions frame at the lower right. On the Cozzolino's website it's on the lower right hand side of the page, the Post Road Rec site it's top center under the drawing of a race car.

But I'll repost.

Campground

When - June, 28th 2013 to July 5th, 2013

Where -

KOA Campground
5896 West 200 north
Greenfield, Indiana
www.indykoa.com

317-894-1397

Go Karts

Post Road Recreation Center
4700 N. Post Road
Indianapolis, In. 46226
317-897-7908
http://www.postroadrecreationcenter.com/
open 11am to 11pm

When : July 2nd at Noon till ?????

Dyno Shop

Cozzolino Motorsports
4444 Decatur Blvd, Suite 600
Indianapolis, IN 46241
(317) 821-3306 Office / Fax
http://www.cozzolinomotorsports.com/

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Im in for the go-karts. With the rebuilt knee, I should easily smash the pedal to the floor and beat all of you guys. lol. And I've got my own helmet also!!!!

Not sure on the rollers. Things aren't going as planned with the new engine and it might not make it into the truck by vacation time.

John

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
The IDI weekend is always over the Week of July 4th every year, but changes location and the location for the next one is choosen at the current rally. Meaning that in this coming july we will decide where the next one will be held. It is chosen by those that attend the current one.

But either way of your truck running or not come on over - We will accept ya just the same. Trust me - I'm the guy who has brought a Dodge Cummins, Buick Century, Kawasaki Vulcan Motorcycle and such to IDI events because at the time I was inbetween IDI's.... So come on over and enjoy.

And a man friend...and now he's hosting! lmao

nsjames

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will my fat 26' IH chassis fit on that dyno?

I'm kinda curious.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I'm gonna say no because I don't think it will fit through the door way - height wise. He has tall doors but if memory serves I would say no off the top of my head. I would need dimensions of the truck to ask them.

nsjames

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna say no because I don't think it will fit through the door way - height wise. He has tall doors but if memory serves I would say no off the top of my head. I would need dimensions of the truck to ask them.

12ft tall
100" wide
33ft long

it may be flatbedded by that time as I'm in the middle of version 2.0 with an ambulance body as an extended sleeper/camper.

about 6K on the rear axle empty.

I may show up just to see if some IDI gurus can look it over. Taking that thing cross country to Utah in october with two jeeps in tow.

dieselgiant

Dieselgiant
Reaction score
Man I'm getting real excited for July to come around. I've finally buttoned up my 5 speed conversion to factory function, and I've got 3.55's to regear the rear. Now I've got get exhaust done and service the A/C and thats the major repairs out of the way. Looking forward to the Go-Karts, and Dyno.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance