2009 IDI Rally Campground

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
i dunno if i'll be around, working 28on 14off, but If it lines up I'll ride up.
I'll have to mix up a lil extra biodiesel... and will need to crash in someones backyard (or I'll go find a nice parkinlot somewhere).

drew

Drew,
I slep in my truck at this year's rally and I would strongly advise against it! As soon as I get my camper finished, you'll have sleeping quarters!

Gary

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
Meh I've slept in my truck lots..... sort of home away from home, hahaha. Hopefully at this years rally I can borrow my moms camper or horse trailer with LQ. I'd love to bring my horse but i don't know where I could put her, it'd be some nice riding over there I would imagine. We'll see, but I'll be there. Won't be able to make any reservations till I move up to kentucky and find out what all is going on......

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
emd, this is where I sleep 8 months outta the year:
You must be registered for see images attach

I'll work it out somehow :p

drew

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
get a gut and you cant roll over:eek:

reminds me of my granparents sail boat, my shoulders are to broad for me to even roll over in the sleeping quarters and i am not that big a guy.

we got a free pop up but it needs new canvis because the former owner left it next to a wood pile with mice:mad: i hope to have that to sleep in instead of a tent.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Ok guys and others.... I made my reservations for the Ralley. I got the Lodge with a kitchen and shower and.... I saved $60.00 by getting a K.O.A. card... Which I probably will use driving accross the country. Remember I can see the Pacific Ocean from my home so its a long ways to the ralley. Now to tell the wife what I am doing for the 4th of July weekend... Tis far easier to ask forgiveness than permission.... At least in the house it is....LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok guys and others.... I made my reservations for the Ralley. I got the Lodge with a kitchen and shower and.... I saved $60.00 by getting a K.O.A. card... Which I probably will use driving accross the country. Remember I can see the Pacific Ocean from my home so its a long ways to the ralley. Now to tell the wife what I am doing for the 4th of July weekend... Tis far easier to ask forgiveness than permission.... At least in the house it is....LOL

That's great to hear. You'll be next to me and the wifey in the lodge. It's going to be really cool to have a West coast (literally on the coast) guy at the Rally and to finally meet you.:thumbsup:

I'm pysch'ed and it's just September!:cheers:

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
That's great to hear Gary, I'm looking forward to put a name and a face together. I think you will win the long distance award.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's great Gary! Looks like your going to set some records Heath. ;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
WOW west coasters a comin?
Sounds like the eastern meet might be a national meet.:thumbsup:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

Sweet ;Sweet Glad to hear you are coming, We gotta get that thing on the rollers! Looking forward to meeting you and checking out that truck!

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
This sounds like it's shaping up to be one of the best rallies!! I'm excited! though I haven't made a reservation yet, because I don't really have anything to put in a space out there, we'll see! Either way it will be fun!

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i have not made a reservation yet either but i will be coming. we have room in our camper (30' bunkhouse with just the 2 of us) for stragglers if you dont mind dogs.