2009 IDI Rally Campground

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This sounds like it's shaping up to be one of the best rallies!! I'm excited! though I haven't made a reservation yet, because I don't really have anything to put in a space out there, we'll see! Either way it will be fun!

A tent or a cabin is just fine for the Rally. I've tent camped two of them and got a cabin at this years rally. But like stated above. There usually is room for folks when needed.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
If needed I can bring along a pop up camper in tow. According to woodall's towing laws Kentucky is like Indiana in that I can tow doubles. The pop doesn't have AC but has a working refrig and beds... Has a full size on one end and a king size on the other along with a dinette that converts into a bed in the middle. So you can sleep like 5 adults in comfort or a few adults and a ton of kids. Just let me know. Oh and it doesn't have a bath room but does have a propane stove for morning coffee and such.

Some one just let me know and I'll make arraingments to bring it along. My sister is buying it off me and I'm sure she would let me borrow it for the weekend I just need to let her know and it will be fine. Just pay for the site that you want it parked in and I'll bring it along. So whom ever speaks up gets it...

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Man, you guys are really making me miss my old truck. It's for sale in the next town over, just can't talk momma into calling about it.:backoff Oh well. I'm gonna call the KOA and make my reservations tomorrow. Sounding like the biggest rally yet. (I'll park at the end of the line) :cool

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, you guys are really making me miss my old truck. It's for sale in the next town over, just can't talk momma into calling about it.:backoff Oh well. I'm gonna call the KOA and make my reservations tomorrow. Sounding like the biggest rally yet. (I'll park at the end of the line) :cool

Russ, too bad you can't bring home your old friend.:cry: But, I'm glad to know you're coming to the rally with or without an IDI.;Sweet

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Is that pop up with or without the tree branch,..? :dunno ;Really

I can see Travis pullin in with the 5ver, and pop up in tow, Yea we can sleep 14! LOL

Let's just call it "*****" shall we...

Hadn't thought about how many I could sleep that way... ;Sweet LOL So does that mean that there will be an award for the most sleep capacity this year? If so I'm going for it...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok I'm in sites 58 and 59. I made reservations from July 2nd thru July 7th - I may stay an extra night depending on if Sherri can get the 8th off.

So the Pop up will be there and be ready for use.

Let me know who will need it.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's great Travis.;Sweet Glad to know you're coming. We missed you guys at this years rally, but I was in you shoes the year before. It's hard to move and camp at the same time.LOL

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Let me know who will need it.

Use it, I want to buy it...i've never seen one come with the "parrot perch modification" before, I always had to shove my own branch through the roof! :) I would like to get a popup at some point. After I catch all the ex's bills up! :) I havent' even tried to figure out if I will make this one or not, but need to and get some reservations made if I'm going to make it.

Last edited:

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
So scott are you saying that you want to use the pop up for the event??? No one else has spoken up about it - I would hate to drag it down there and it just sits there not being used...

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
So scott are you saying that you want to use the pop up for the event??? No one else has spoken up about it - I would hate to drag it down there and it just sits there not being used...

I would say absolutely, but I have to see if I can make it first. How long do you think you will stay? I have two choices, either be back on Sunday or stay for a week. I'm not sure what everyone else is doing, but I figured most would head back home in less than a week. I guess I could always tent camp from there! :)

What are your plans for the pop up long term? You plan on keeping it? I guess we can talk about it in Michigan. Maybe if nothing else, you can tell me where you got yours and I can check that out too. I want something I can pull with my Santa Fe or like vehicle. It's rated at 3500 and my boat is close to that and it pulls it fine. Even thought about dragging it to Michigan, but don't think I will. If I were going to be there longer I would.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say absolutely, but I have to see if I can make it first. How long do you think you will stay? I have two choices, either be back on Sunday or stay for a week. I'm not sure what everyone else is doing, but I figured most would head back home in less than a week. I guess I could always tent camp from there!

Scott,
Everyone has a different timeframe for the rally. There are guys who always make a full week out of it. Most will do a day or two before and after the weekend (thrus-monday). If you stay all week, you will not be the only one that's for sure.;Sweet I hope you come so we can meet you and your truck.:D

Heath

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Scott,
Everyone has a different timeframe for the rally. There are guys who always make a full week out of it. Most will do a day or two before and after the weekend (thrus-monday). If you stay all week, you will not be the only one that's for sure.;Sweet I hope you come so we can meet you and your truck.:D

Heath

You won't be meeting my truck! :) I wouldn't be driving it, well, unless I buy another one before the rally. I'd like to make it and will try to work out the details. I'll try to see what's going on with the work calendar when I get back to work on Tuesday...the greatest thing about working for a college...breaks (preceeded by payday of course!)

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Scott,

We are going to be coming back in the middle of week - if need be I can leave the pop up and you can pull it back when you are done. And then we can get together some time after and meet up somewhere and transfer it from one hitch to another.