1993 ford f250 idi parts truck or fix

fordcummins350

Reaction score
bought this truck in october. runs great i ended buyin a PSD that needed a front clip an used the one off this truck. all u need is one fender pass. side hood core support radiator an steerin box an a few misc. pieces. i also used the front and rear bumpers and the mirrors. has 276000 miles on it auto that is kinda sloppy when under load. xlt wit spotless red interior minus a busted armrest. has grey steel wheels on it now an bald tires. needs batteries. kinda wanna sell it as one piece instead of pullin it apart and shippin it off piece by piece i have the title for it. 800 takes it. good bed minus a dent from a blow out -cuss on the pass side an a lil spec of rust on the lower cab on the ext part. thanks

fordcummins350

Reaction score
4wd. i got pictures just havin a hard time getin to upload with dial up still. but 500$ come get this thing outta my yard. moms complainin. ive since took out the steerin column as well.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you are going to part it out and the belt system is serpentine, I can use a vac pump assy. lmk what your number is to pull it.