Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's only like 250$...

Worth every penny if it fixes my issue

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Therkhan7_3Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This injector no matter how tight it is leaks. Is there anything I can do? Is there a seal I can replace ? I'd have to have to buy new lines for this truck...
You must be registered for see images

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
There's no seal there. The end of the line is a compression fitting that seals to the top of the injector. You could try switching this injector out with another one to see what happens. If the leak stays where it is now, you may have to buy another line.

Therkhan7_3Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's no seal there. The end of the line is a compression fitting that seals to the top of the injector. You could try switching this injector out with another one to see what happens. If the leak stays where it is now, you may have to buy another line.
Will do. I might try and just reseat and maybe use some Emery cloth on it ? Maybe has some slight rust or a metal nib... And then clean it out.

Therkhan7_3Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will do. I might try and just reseat and maybe use some Emery cloth on it ? Maybe has some slight rust or a metal nib... And then clean it out.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score

That would be another thing to try. BEFORE YOU TRY IT: completely remove the line form the pump and use the emery cloth on it outside of the engine compartment. This will keep grit and other crud from falling on your injector. After the emery cloth, clean the whole line really good inside and out. I'd spray brake cleaner or carb cleaner through the line from both directions and then blow it out with compressed air. This way, you make sure that the line is grit free before putting it back on the pump and injector.

fjkontur

Reaction score
little tip on the starter top bolt..that MFT WILL GET A TON OF OILAND DIRT CRAMMED AROUND THE HEAD AND U CANT GET A SOCKET ON IT FOR LOVE OR MONEY AND THIS IS THE PROBLEM.. TAKE A WELDING ROD AND SMASH THE END LIKE A SCREW DRIVER TIP AND DIG ALL THE CRUD OUT AROUND THE NUT AND THEN U CAN GET UR SOCKET ON IT . WHAT A PAIN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Staff online