088 pedestal to valley pan grommet

Josh_Deal

Reaction score
Ok. Just got back from advance auto parts. Purchased the valley pan set. The included grommet looks like it May work. I will confirm when I get home this evening and reply back. Its a Felpro MS 96038. ID looks like about 1-3/8 inch where my 088 pedestal is about 1-5/16 inch OD. Hoping this will work. Will let you know....

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes that is the one, but I havent been able to source it separately.

Josh_Deal

Reaction score
I will check when I get home this evening. I asked the parts guy to see if he could find just the grommet in that kit but he didn't have any luck. I really didn't want to have to pay 60 bucks for a grommet but if It saves me from an oil leak in the future I guess it's worth it.

Last edited:

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
industrial suppliers will have anything you need. if ya can get me the OD of the valley pan hole ill look through MSC, and Grainger.
downside. you have to have an account.

Josh_Deal

Reaction score
I finally had a chance to look for the part number for the valley pan grommet that was included with the felpro kit. There are no part numbers listed for the individual items in the box. Just waiting on those seals from Russ and I should be about ready to put this thing on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online